Welcome On My Journey

Having spent a year fulfilling a childhood dream of building and registering a Kit Car I finally got it on the road in June 2010. I subsequently spent the next 6 months driving it. That took me to Christmas 2010 and I upgraded it to where it is today.

I don't want this blog to be about the technical aspects of upgrade'itus. I want it to be about the adventures I have in it, the good bits and the not so good bits. In short I want to remember it and share it. I'm sure no-one but me will care but if it inspires one person to act on their dream then it'll be worth it.

So welcome and thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

It's All Going On

Sorry I haven't posted for a little while but it doesn't mean I haven't been out and about. I have covered a number of miles since the last post. Been to the New Forest, JD Classics (Essex) open day, Powerspeed (Kent) open day, Bexhill (breakfast) and out to take a few photos. I was also meant to open my 2011 track account with a taster at Brands Hatch... yes you noticed the meant to statement which translated means it didn't happen as the fog came in and the session was cancelled... gutted. However I have now booked to do an evening session (open pit lane) on the 5th May but I'm getting ahead of myself as I have Goodwood this weekend (see seperate post next week) and the following weekend I have the Bethune Historic Rally in France which is my first excursion onto the continent this year (4 last year). I have enlisted No.1 son as co-pilot and navigator for the rally and we are making a weekend of it with 12 of the 120 car entry list made up from SKCC it should be a hoot.

ssooooo excited and the season is only just starting.

soon good people.................. Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment